Careers at aafa
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities? Join our team! Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Part time teacher or teacher assistant
Provides students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in Fine Arts or STEM designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
- Lesson planning, providing lessons and guiding children
- Supporting each child to learn at his/her own pace
- Guiding children towards autonomy, curiosity and respect
- Contributing ideas in meetings; working with assistants and program supervisor
- Participating in community outreach activities
- Effectively build relationships with students and colleagues
- Use instructional strategies that actively engage students in the learning experience
- Understand the significant role the teacher plays as an asset to the development of each learner
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop a strong connection with children and families
- AA in ECE (Early Childhood Education) preferred
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Current First Aid, CPR and BBP Training certificate
Violin Teacher needed at our schools.
- Provide excellent, one-on-one music education with young students and adults
- Be on time and help your students foster a love of playing music
- You must work well with kids, teens, and adults
- Music teaching experience and/or a music degree are preferred but we are willing to train the "right" musicians as long as they possess sufficient skills and demonstrate potential to be excellent teachers
Feel free to include links to performance videos or recordings!
We are seeking a teacher for the regular school year in the following areas:
Math, Writing and Public Speaking/ Debate Teachers for elementary levels..
Summer training is a possibility. This position requires grammatical proficiency, the ability to write various sentence types, strong social skills, composition writing capabilities, and effective teaching skills. Teachers must develop a curriculum of workbooks that are aligned with Common Core standards. Teachers have to create a supportive environment to provide a positive learning experience to the students. Writing and Public speaking teachers are not only teaching your students writing and public speaking skills but also growing in confidence and self-esteem. You care about hand-holding them through new adventures and fostering a joy of success. Teachers must be capable of maintaining a safe and supportive learning environment and hold a high standard of work ethics. Leadership and public speaking skills are required.
Interested candidates should submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or applying through the "apply" link.