Careers at aafa
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities? Join our team! Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Part time teacher or teacher assistant
Provides students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in Fine Arts or STEM designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
- Lesson planning, providing lessons and guiding children
- Supporting each child to learn at his/her own pace
- Guiding children towards autonomy, curiosity and respect
- Contributing ideas in meetings; working with assistants and program supervisor
- Participating in community outreach activities
- Effectively build relationships with students and colleagues
- Use instructional strategies that actively engage students in the learning experience
- Understand the significant role the teacher plays as an asset to the development of each learner
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop a strong connection with children and families
- AA in ECE (Early Childhood Education) preferred
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Current First Aid, CPR and BBP Training certificate
Application Procedure : Interested candidates should submit your resume to email@example.com.